Sometimes Algebra can be a little tricky, especially if you aren’t good with math, or simply don’t like math. In these cases, it’s nice to have someone else do the teaching of difficult topics. Check out these FREE Algebra lesson plans I found for you today!
These lesson plans are all about imaginary and complex numbers. They can be a little difficult to understand, let alone to teach. In my experience with my own kids, using as many different ways to teach a concept is the best way to go – especially when it’s a complex subject! With that in mind, check out these lesson plans on complex and imaginary numbers.
Here’s what you’ll find on this site:
- What is an imaginary number?
- How to Add, Subtract and Multiply Complex Numbers
- How to Divide Complex Numbers
- How to Graph a Complex Number on the Complex Plane
- How to Solve Quadratics With Complex Numbers as the Solution
Enjoy! In addition, they do offer the full Algebra course, but it isn’t free. I hope you find this useful. 🙂